BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I love that they are making all kinds of new flavors! The superfruit and the veryberry are my favorite packs to buy. And the FaveReds are awesome too!
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are almost perfect. Just wish I didn't have to unwrap them :-) Don't buy the starburst "bites" though. They do not taste the same as these!!!
kelly l.
Riverview, FL
I could eat starburst everyday and be happy. They are so sweet and juicy and they are always a power move. One of my most favorite candies of all time.
Abigail B.
Cedar Grove, NC
I love these! Sometimes get stuck in your teeth, but thats the fun of eating really chewy candy. The pink ones are my favorite, followed by the red!
Shannon K.
Puyallup, WA
Perfect for a road trip, plane trip, or just because you want a sweet treat. The only flavor I can't stand is the lemon, all the others are fantastic!!
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a classic! Who doesn't love starbursts? I personally love all the flavors. They are sweet and juicy and I can eat way too many in one sitting!
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
Starburst are not that great! I know its an unpopular opinion but I just don't like them. The flavor is ok but they hurt my jaw and stick to my teeth.
Stephy D.
East ridge, TN
The best potty training Candy. My son would use the bathroom for a starburst. The perfect combination of juicy and chewy. Our family loves starbursts.
Andrew H.
Winder, GA
The Good: All flavors are good, perfect balance of fruit flavor and sweetness.

The Bad: Sometimes they are really hard and hurt your teeth no joke.
Karen C.
Seattle, WA
Another good junkfood candy option. Love red and yellow... tart and sweet but it scares me and makes me feel sick. God only knows what's in it... yikes
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?