BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I love these chewy pieces of fruity goodness. I tend to head for the original flavors, but there are many flavors that are really good out there too.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny
Yummy these are so juicy and the right amount of sweet. I love itttt and the flavors in both the classic and tropical. A must try product at-least once
Cymbre M.
South Orange, NJ
My favorite are the pink ones, if they made a bag purely of light pink I would be all over it. The commercials aren't lieing when it calls them juicy.
Jenna S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Yummy! A classic! Can't get better. I have been eating these since I was 3! My mom potty trained me by giving me one every time I went to the bathroom.
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are almost perfect. Just wish I didn't have to unwrap them :-) Don't buy the starburst "bites" though. They do not taste the same as these!!!
Lana C.
Madison
You can't beat Starbursts for long lasting fruit flavor. And original is the only way to go! Buy the value pack and you will always have them on hand.
Meriah R.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love this product. In comparison to similar products (Now and Laters) they are soft, chewy and still just as delicious as the competitors!
Shannon K.
Puyallup, WA
Perfect for a road trip, plane trip, or just because you want a sweet treat. The only flavor I can't stand is the lemon, all the others are fantastic!!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,038 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these. Especially when you have a bonfire and roast them. Omg try it solo good. I only like specific ones though. I don't like the yellow ones.
Carolina D.
Oxnard, CA
I'm not a big fan of any of the flavored beside the lemon and strawberry. But their other tropical etc one are so good. I find it hard to just eat one.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?