BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jennifer H.
Marengo, IA
A great candy. Awesome fruity flavors. Individually wrapped, so if they get loose in your purse you can still enjoy them. I really like the sour ones.
Angelique G.
I love to carry these in my little cross-body. I can just open them and eat them whenever. They're exactly what they say on the package juicy and chewy.
Brenda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Starburst are such delicious candies like I don't know how someone's couldn't like them. Everyone in my family loves them and they're super portable :)
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
These are my favorite kind of fruity candy. Actually they're about the only fruity candy I really enjoy. I really do wonder how they get it so juicy.
Janeece F.
You absolutely can’t go wrong with the original . It’s like a classic . All the other flavors are great but this one is the best one ! Can’t complain!
Kayla B.
Who doesn't love Starburst? Well besides the yellow and orange ones lol. These are great and never disappoint as long as you get the red or pink ones.
Gabrielle C.
Napa, CA
I'm not always a big fan of candy, but starburst has always been a favorite of mine, and I could eat these for a long time without getting tired of it
veronica m.
Orlando, FL
I love this candy because they are really soft i stay in your mouth for a little bit i love all flavor i buy this in wallmart .. they are my favorite..
Bradi J.
Blaine, MN
I have always loved starburst and my favorite thing ever is when I get multiple pink starbursts in an original bag! But I do love all the flavors too.
Meriah R.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love this product. In comparison to similar products (Now and Laters) they are soft, chewy and still just as delicious as the competitors!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?