BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Madison P.
These things are amazing. The flavors burst into your mouth and you smile. They are made to make you smile. They are packaged easily and great for kids.
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
I really love these sweets! These are one of my go to snacks! They’re so sweet and I can find them anywhere! They’re a great pick me up after a long day!
Sarah S.
Rochester, MI
My favorite are the pink and the orange ones (from the classic flavors) and I even enjoy the lemon ones. Starburst are so good and juicy. I'm a big fan.
Jenny A.
VOLO, IL
One of my all time favorite candy classics. Pink starburst still have the best flavor in my opinion. My only dislike is how they get stuck in your teeth.
Angelique G.
I love to carry these in my little cross-body. I can just open them and eat them whenever. They're exactly what they say on the package juicy and chewy.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
Great flavors especially the the Fav Reds. Sometimes i don't even want to share. Great for a snack on the go or any occasion. I love the chewy softness.
Amanda G.
Starbursts are so good, and the pink ones are the best. I like the berry mix too. The purple ones in that mix are great, a close second to the pink ones.
Love M.
It's so easy to eat an entire pack or bag! I'm not a fan of the newer flavors because most taste like medicine. But the original flavors are delicious.
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
These are my sons favorite candy. He calls them "bars" for some reason. They have a great flavor. Probably not the best for you but always a nice treat.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Starbursts are so yummy and bursting with flavor. The cherry, strawberry and lemon flavors are the best! Definitely in my list of top 5 favorite candies.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?