BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Gabriella R.
Littleton, CO
Forever my favorite. Been eating it since I was young. It's the original Starburst (I think). No one is going to get mad if you give or offer them these.
Laura S.
Troy, New York
Favorite candy ever! Best for movies, best for so comfy food, best for a sweet tooth! Oh my, it's my weakness. I love the strawberries and cherry. Yummy!
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love starbursts, esp. the strawberry one. It tastes nothing like strawberries but lol I still like it the most. The next flavor I love most is lemon.
Kendra F.
Great for goodie bags and candy dishes. We used these in a pinata last year and they are perfect because they are not chocolate and they are prewrapped!
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
I enjoy having some starbursts every now and then. I love that they have so many different flavors and even more that they have the pack called All Reds.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst and life saver Gummies are so Delicious I just got to keep getting the new flavors that come out every time a new one comes out yep I'm there.
Kirsten H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starbursts, ya can't go wrong with 'em!! Pretty much every flavor (other than lemon) is delicious!! Chewy and mouth watering, everyone should love them!
Charlotte P.
Grand Rapids
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love starbursts and all of my friends do too! We like to trade flavors and we always bring these into the movies. Great flavor and fun texture
Barbara B.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I Totally LOVE Starburst. They come Many many flavors and packs of flavors. When I want to eat candy and do not want chocolate!! This is what I go for!!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the original flavors. Now if they would just make a package of just strawberry, it's my favorite. A bit of sweet, a bit juicy and a little chewy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?