BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
I enjoy having some starbursts every now and then. I love that they have so many different flavors and even more that they have the pack called All Reds.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
They may not be good for your teeth, but surely taste good! They tasted amazing and you can eat them anywhere anytime! Plus they come in several flavors!
Heather Y.
Broomfield, CO
I LOVE THESE. they have a bite but very sweet and chewy. They have found the magic combination of chewy and sweet without going overboard. I love these.
Sha S.
My favorite candy to get as a kid on Halloween was starburst
I love the yellow and pink even though most people hate the yellow I think they are so good!
Jennifer H.
Marengo, IA
A great candy. Awesome fruity flavors. Individually wrapped, so if they get loose in your purse you can still enjoy them. I really like the sour ones.
Ahmad G.
Katy, TX
Starburst are just amazing, they have amazing flavors . the best part is that these start burst are amazing for social and drinking games. just pure fun
Gabriella R.
Littleton, CO
Forever my favorite. Been eating it since I was young. It's the original Starburst (I think). No one is going to get mad if you give or offer them these.
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
The original starburst are delicious. I live there classic flavors! Strawberry will always be the best though. Great flavor and texture. Nice and chewy!
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
Good only when I'm in the mood for a chewy candy which is not often. The flavored are okay - nothing to write home about. But they're still pretty good.
Yolanda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Depending my mood., I'll buy a box of these and eat them in one sitting because you can't have just one. They are affordable and love all their flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?