BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Deidra M.
Cushing , TX
I've always been a lover of starburst original fruit chews! My favorite is the cherry and strawberry!! It's totally awesome!! It's reasonably priced too!!
Jessica R.
Bloomfield, IN
Childhood fave, adult fave! I can't get enough of these! They're chewy, juicy, fruity deliciousness! And I love all the new flavors they're bringing out!
D M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are my favorite chewable candy. They are juicy, sweet, smell amazing and taste very fruity and delicious. It's a great product for a great price.
Lindsay M.
I don't think anyone doesn't like at least one flavor of Starbursts! The pink ones are definitely the best! (Try the Pink Starburst drink at Jamba Juice!)
Jessica R.
Whittier, CA
When I am craving something sweet, I love getting starburst because with one it satisfies my crazing. I like all of the flavors minus the yellow/lemon one.
Laura P.
Longview, WA
My fave fruity candy. I love the little burst of tangy flavor. I've enjoyed introducing my kiddo to them as well. They make the perfect special "treat." :)
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i like that starbursts has so many flavor options but you cant go wrong with the origionals! althought they are a bit chewy and sticky they taste amazing.
Bridget G.
These have a great taste and a multitude of flavors. Surprisingly the red is not my favorite. The only thing is it dries out my throat whenever I eat them
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
They may not be good for your teeth, but surely taste good! They tasted amazing and you can eat them anywhere anytime! Plus they come in several flavors!
Penny W.
One of my favorite snacks! Just pop a few in your mouth and savor the juicyness. It's a great little pick me up when you need something to tide you over.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?