BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
k J.
My childhood favorites that I still like to eat in even in my adulthood. Great lasting flavors. They continue to add new favors. Will recommend to others.
Tiffanie H.
Yellow and orange are my favorite! Always a good classic and I love it when my kids bring them home. The flavor has always been the same since I was a kid.
Zia S.
Norcross, GA
Starburst are so good that I even love the orange flavor and I hate orange. I especially love the Tropical flavors with my favorite being the Peach Mango.
joselyne r.
1812 E 115th st
Purchased at: Target
Really tastey and chewy great for a small snack and when you are feeling a little bit on the sweet tooth side. Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Megan B.
Charlotte, NC
So many lovely, fruity flavors. I like that they keep coming up with new flavors so they don't get old. They're pretty inexpensive so that's a good thing..
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
Classic candy! I could eat these all day! The pink ones rock, I wish they made a whole bag of pink star burst! I would buy that... I hope you’re listening
Monesia M.
The flavors are great and all but I hate when it gets stuck which is like allllll the damn time. But I get over it because of the wonderful burst of flavor
Lauren L.
Southington, CT
I love these things! My boss actually went out and bought me a huge bag to have at my desk during work hours because I love them so much! Always worth it!
Alana R.
Dallas, TX
Starburst are my JAM. They are my go to snack/candy. They are so juicy and I like to eat these over chewing gum. The pink and red are definitely the best!!
Holly C.
Red Springs, NC
Yum. One of my favorite candies. I've been eating this since middle school and love every single flavor. They're delish. Chewy, sweet, and tart. I love it!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?