BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
k J.
My childhood favorites that I still like to eat in even in my adulthood. Great lasting flavors. They continue to add new favors. Will recommend to others.
Angel A.
Casselberry, FL
You can't beat the original. I'm a huge fan of Original Starburst. They're a perfect combination. I enjoy every color, but my favorites are yellow and red.
Alana R.
Dallas, TX
Starburst are my JAM. They are my go to snack/candy. They are so juicy and I like to eat these over chewing gum. The pink and red are definitely the best!!
Allison R.
My favorite go to candy! Love the flavors. I love taking these into the movie theater. Individually wrapped so don't have to worry about spilling them.
Marie B.
Providence, RI
I love starburst they hit the spot when your looking for something sweet but not chocolate. They have a couple of varieties, my favorite is the fav reds.
Vonna S.
Pasco, WA
These are the all time classic taffy fruit chews. If given a choice between chocolate and Starburst, this would be my choice. Of course, orange is the bomb
Jasmine R.
Lake Mary, FL
Starbursts are literally the most juicy candy out there. The fruity flavor is just delicious. A starburst and iced cold water is the best combination ever!
Lynnette O.
Bronx, NY
My favorite is the pink one. i get this for my kids all the time and they know i like the pink ones and when they share they know to give me a pink one lol
Amber G.
Florence, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! Have since I was a kid. THE PINK ARE THE BEST!!! Perfectly portable. The flavors are just amazing, mouthwatering. Keep these on hand!
Sabrina V.
This is definitely my favorite fruit candy! It's so juicy and flavorful and great for when you want something sweet but not chocolatey. Orange is the best
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?