BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Lindsay M.
Starbursts are one of my all-time favorite candies anytime I can't decide what I want at the candy store and grab Starburst. So juicy and perfectly chewy.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
Not a big starburst fan, but they're okay if they are available. They're not bad but they're not my favorite either. If they are available, I'll eat them.
Holly C.
Red Springs, NC
Yum. One of my favorite candies. I've been eating this since middle school and love every single flavor. They're delish. Chewy, sweet, and tart. I love it!
joselyne r.
1812 E 115th st
Purchased at: Target
Really tastey and chewy great for a small snack and when you are feeling a little bit on the sweet tooth side. Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
These are so flavorful and juicy. I like that you get different flavors in the pack and they are individually wrapped. It makes it easier to eat just one.
Marissa S.
Oxford, MS
I love love love starbursts. They're so juicy and sweet. I'm one of the few that like fruity candies more than chocolate so these are my absolute favorite.
brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
Love this candy! Only problem is with individual wrappers, there is a lot of garbage and clean up! This is only a problem when eating them with kids!
Tina T.
The original are the best! I love the great flavor of them. They make your mouth water and want more. Try a cherry and Orange together... that's the best!
Lauren L.
Southington, CT
I love these things! My boss actually went out and bought me a huge bag to have at my desk during work hours because I love them so much! Always worth it!
Maria M.
Banning, CA
I love this candy it is chewy and packed with flavors so many different fruit flavors to choose from,it is a great candy for those that have a sweet tooth
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?