BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Zuleyma M.
Alexandria, VA
I love candy but I must say you can never go wrong with starburst ! Specially the pink one. My favorite flavor. They should make a bag just with one flavor.
Molly Y.
Starbursts are amazing. I love the red and pink ones the best. They have a nice chewy texture and great flavor. I love the juicyness that these candies have.
mayra h.
Alhambra, CA
I do not like the way they stick to my teeth, i could suck on them for a while but them I want to chew them and that's when my teeth get caught up with them.
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
Everybody knows the pink starbursts are the best… I mean just ask Taco Bell!! If you don't like the pink flavor or starbursts in general you are not living!
Holly W.
I love all flavors of Starburst, but I REALLY miss the sour ones! They were THE BEST. I don't buy Starbursts as much anymore. I would prefer Skittles Sours.
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is really good. I love the mix of flavors. I eat this anytime I have extra money to buy it. My favorite flavor is cherry. It is very affordable.
Holly C.
Red Springs, NC
Yum. One of my favorite candies. I've been eating this since middle school and love every single flavor. They're delish. Chewy, sweet, and tart. I love it!
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
Classic candy! I could eat these all day! The pink ones rock, I wish they made a whole bag of pink star burst! I would buy that... I hope you’re listening
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
These are so flavorful and juicy. I like that you get different flavors in the pack and they are individually wrapped. It makes it easier to eat just one.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
Not a big starburst fan, but they're okay if they are available. They're not bad but they're not my favorite either. If they are available, I'll eat them.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?