BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tyler E.
Escanaba, MI
Love starburst! Of course my favorite colors are the pink and red. They are chewy but not so much that they keep me from wanting to eat them and of course are super juicy!
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I don't know what it is about these but for some reason you can't really just stop it one or two- you just want to keep eating them. Which is a good thing and a bad thing! I've grown up with having Starbursts and I don't know what it is about them but even today I still find that I enjoy them quite a bit. I would definitely recommend them for someone that has never tried them before as you don't know what you're missing!
Jenni M.
Sherwood Park , AB
Love these!! Super tasty and great if you love sweet things. I eat these all the time but love them. Their a little pricy unless you buy from dollar store!! One again I highly recommend these just because of the taste!!!!!!!!'
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I am a starburst addict.
These are by far the absolute best candy on the market. I love the different varieties they have now but my absolute favorite is the "all red" packages. Those are almost everyone's favorite, but I also like the lemon and orange for a change and will buy the original. They've been a favorite for a very long time and I suspect they'll be around for an even longer time to come! Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Mackenzie A.
You can’t go wrong with starburst original. They are the perfect fruit flavor and size. My favorite are the pink and oranges ones. I would for sure recommend these to anyone who likes chewy fruity candy.
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
Love Starbursts! I’ve always hated yellow and orange, but now that they make a bag with only red and pink I’m so happy! And they even make them already unwrapped now.
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
Although I obviously love The Originals the best, the pink are still the best flavor. I wouldn't buy the assorted berries even though I would get many different flavors of the
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
how could anyone not love Starburst?! they are my favorite chewy candy when I'm not in the mood for having chocolate. they are completely affordable, like $.77-$.89 and you can get them absolutely anywhere. I like all their flavors they have came up with, but I will alway be a fan favorite of the original. (the original minis is the best thing every though). they taste like the fruit they're supposed to be and they aren't overwhelming which is nice too. my favorite flavors are cherry and strawberry.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst has been my favorite candy for several years but I am often disappointed that I don't like one or two of the flavors in each type of bag. This is the first bag ever that I love every flavorful piece...perfect variety that they put together & definitely the only type of starburst bag that I plan on buying in the future...can't get enough of it...already ordering a second bag before my first one is gone!! haha I definitely recommend everyone tries this product. :)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?