BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Danielle S.
I absolutely love starbursts! They are juicy and delicious! I like the cherry flavored ones they r my favorite! Their cheap, u can buy them almost anywhere.
Jennifer F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am 27 years old and I still have to fight my kids for this candy! I love the Orange it has been my favorite forever! This makes me want to go get some now!
Kayla R.
I love this candy! I am only fond of the original flavors. I also don't discriminate with the yellow and orange ones. :) All of the flavors are delicious!
Holly W.
I love all flavors of Starburst, but I REALLY miss the sour ones! They were THE BEST. I don't buy Starbursts as much anymore. I would prefer Skittles Sours.
Katie K.
Orlando, FL
Love start bursts but hate having to do all the unwrapping? These awesome bags have unwrapped mini juicy candies that are perfect for road trips and movies!
Jeimie H.
Downey, CA
Me and my daughter love the chewy soft starburst. They are juicy and soft. The only thing is that there are not enough pink & red flavored our favorites! :)
Starbursts are great sellers. They are in a variety of flavors. A con about them is they sometimes get stuck in your teeth but otherwise they are the best!!
Jessica B.
Washington, MO
These little guys are basically nibblets of happiness all individually wrapped for cosmic enjoyment. Eat one of these and you'll feel like you're on the moon
kryssa j.
Who can't love starburst? Chewy goodness wrapped in this small package I love it when I just want to snack on something quick before I head to my next class
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Love this candy! My favorite colors are the pink and red. I don't care for the yellow and orange and always leave those in the bag for my husband to eat lol!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?