BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Lindsey W.
They say that if you can unwrap a Starburst with your tongue, you're a good kisser. This has definitely sparked a few conversations, and they're tasty too!
Krystal  R.
North Fork, CA
By far still one of my favorite fruity candies. I do prefer the tropical ones opposed to the original if that is an option, but I enjoy the original as well.
Starbursts are great sellers. They are in a variety of flavors. A con about them is they sometimes get stuck in your teeth but otherwise they are the best!!
Vidhi A.
Starburst are like my favorite candy. All the flavors are delicious but orange has always been my favorite. Even now when I want candy I think of starburst.
Katie K.
Orlando, FL
Love start bursts but hate having to do all the unwrapping? These awesome bags have unwrapped mini juicy candies that are perfect for road trips and movies!
Mino I.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Starburst are like heaven in your mouth . An explosive burst of flavor every bite. My go to candy every time I step in a gas station or go to vending machine
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
I love how starburst come in many different flavor like cherry or lemon, and many different themes like the original, very berry, or my favorite- tropical .
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
Starburst are one of my favorite candys because while I love chocolate I kinda get tired of it sometimes and star butts are so sweet and have the best flavor
Angela B.
Syracuse, NY
My family loves star burst this is my sons favorite candy instead of candy bars he eats star burst he loves every kind! My favorite is this red and pink!
Madison M.
Terre Haute
I don’t know how people have favorites, they’re all good to me! Can be a little chewy at times and are full of sugar, but it’s candy so what can you expect?
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?