BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I used to love these candies as a kid, and I still like them today. They seem smaller though and they are so much more expensive than when we were kids....
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
Lemon and cherry are hands down the best flavors. I love starburst they remind me of my childhood. The flavor has stayed the same and I'm thrilled about it.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Star burst yum-yum-yum I love them. I have loved them since I was a kid. They were my favorite candy to eat during Halloween. My favorite are the pink ones
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
I love StarBurt's! They are one of my favorite chewy candies! You can get them almost anywhere that sells candy & you can get them in different variety packs.
Victoria E.
I love starbursts. The main packs I buy are the 'tropical flavors' or the 'my fave reds'. They only thing I can't stand is when they get stuck in your teeth!
Anna Y.
Winder, GA
Delicious! The little candies can be molded into any shape you want to make when you're baking. :) Also, save the wrappers! They're good for DIY bracelets.
kryssa j.
Who can't love starburst? Chewy goodness wrapped in this small package I love it when I just want to snack on something quick before I head to my next class
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I totally love starburst. I've been eating these since i was 12 and still do now at 24. Its my go to when i want a little sweet but don't want to overindulge.
Danielle S.
I absolutely love starbursts! They are juicy and delicious! I like the cherry flavored ones they r my favorite! Their cheap, u can buy them almost anywhere.
Krystal  R.
North Fork, CA
By far still one of my favorite fruity candies. I do prefer the tropical ones opposed to the original if that is an option, but I enjoy the original as well.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?