BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
emma o.
Victorville, CA
This candy is really good when I first bite into it it squirts beacuse of the juicyness . They are really good and the fact that they are chewy is just a bonus
Kaitlyn M.
Starburst's are delicious. The only negative thing is they stick to your teeth. Flavors are good and you can buy them everywhere. I recommend these to others.
Jason W.
Manhattan, KS
They are a very good quick snack. you can always just keep eating them. get them!!!! i need some right freaking now be back soon going fishing for starbursts.
megan b.
lithia springs
These happened to have been my favorite candy, when I was younger. I'm not much into candy anymore, but when I do... Starbursts are the ones I normally go for.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
These are great... easy to transport, fun to eat. you can never go wrong with original Starburst... just get rid of the red, and add more yellow & pink! lol
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Starburst are the best and have so many different flavors. I love strawberry they are so chewy and sweet I can't get enough. The best fruity candy there is.
Prisila M.
highland park
These are so juicy !!! And so sweet and ALMOST everything about it is delicious. I just really hate how there isn't a lot inside of them. From what I think .
Kayla R.
I love this candy! I am only fond of the original flavors. I also don't discriminate with the yellow and orange ones. :) All of the flavors are delicious!
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
These remind me of my childhood. This is a really chewy candy and it’s really flavorful. I love how it’s affordable and comes with different flavors as well.
Jillian  P.
Etna, OH
I love the original starburst the best! The pink ones have always been my favorite. I even love the jellybean starburst they are the only jellybeans i like
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?