BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
I love these. I love how they are individually wrapped so I can take a few at a time and not worry about making a mess. I absolutely love every single flavor.
Maureen D.
Pendleton , IN
I have been eating Starburst since I a was a toddler and now I keep some in my purse at all times for my toddler! Life wouldn't be as happy without Starburst!
Kaitlyn M.
Starburst's are delicious. The only negative thing is they stick to your teeth. Flavors are good and you can buy them everywhere. I recommend these to others.
Michelle M.
Chesapeake, VA
Love to carry these around in my purse and snack on them throughout the day. I recommend to bring a water bottle though they tend to dry your mouth out a bit.
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Say what you will, red, pink, and yellow are the best flavors. I love snacking on these. They’re so convenient to carry around and make for a great pick-me-up
Jennifer W.
El Cajon , CA
Pink Starburst are the absolute best! The others are good too. My second favorite are the red ones. Everyone in my family always saves me all their pink ones.
Daniela P.
Riverside, CA
Always been my favorite candy! Love all there flavors, especially the pink one specifically but love all of the tropical ones! Always been a fan of this candy.
Lauren K.
Original starbursts flavors are the only way to go. The new ones do nothing for me. Personally, I hate the yellow ones. Just ew. So thats the markdown reason.
Vanessa Z.
This little square is packed with delicious flavor.. and there's many different "themes" like the tropical! they're chewy too, but its this good type of chewy
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
Good quick snack to kill that sweet tooth attack lol my favorite flavors is strawberry and orange I love the rest as well but I always eat these flavors first
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?