BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jillian C.
Aiken, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the original starburst but haven't had them in years. All i ever see in the stores is the new flavors they're coming out with. Bring back the originals.
Marcia W.
Plover, WI
I do like many kinds of starburst but the original is so good because it sticks to classic flavors and I like them all. The chewy nature and flavors are great.
Nastasia W.
Auburn, WA
This candy is the best I eat it all the time I drive down the road to Safeway and buy 2 to 4 packs to eat. One problem is that it like to get stuck to my teeth
brandy b.
West Covina, CA
The pink flavor is the only flavor I personally LOVE. I'm not even crazy about the color like how some girls are. But it is honestly the besttt and only flavor!
Candice J.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of my fav candys! i love that you can get the red ones only now in the smaller pack i get them all the time! and i love trying all the different flavors!!!
Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Starburst are ok. Not my favorite candy. I don’t really like that it’s super sticky or that it can easily get stuck in my teeth. Red is my favorite flavor tho!
Kayla E.
Richmond, MI
Starburst have always been one of my favorite candies. I am a huge candy person. I love the Yellow one! I actually prefer the original flavor to the new ones.
Starburst has such a fruity flavor and a great chewy texture. The flavors of each burst has a very distinct taste. I think that's one thing I like about them.
Lisa T.
Peckville, PA
I have loved these since I was a kid - strawberry to rule the world!! The best is making a chain necklace with all the wrappers after you've finshed a bag!!!!
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
I only eat certain colors from the bag which are the red and pink. I feel like I get carried away though and eat way too many. They are addicting, but so good!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?