BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
tara n.
Encino, CA
I love how chewy it is in every bite that I eat. Also they are very juicy and I typically purchase it from the dollar stores. The pink and red are my favorite flavor
Julie P.
Kingsport
Who doesn't love them some orgignal starburst chewy candies? Lol these bring back so many memories and I love to just sit and eat all the pink ones out of the bag.
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
Starburst are a childhood classic of mine. My favorite flavor is orange although cherry and strawberry are both close 2nds. I dint care for the lemon but ill eat it. Lol
Anaeli Z.
Starbursts will forever be one of my favorite childhood candies that’s for sure! Now that I’m older I don’t really enjoy candy all that much, but these are definitely worth having!
Tirzah G.
Alamo, TX
I love these especially the red ones they are really good the downside is that they are extremely chewy and they get stuck to your teeth but over all they are really tasty
Layla M.
Middletown, OH
If you haven't tried Starburst yet then it's probably because you don't want to. It's the perfect taffy based candy in my opinion but everyone's tastes are different.
Ashlee B.
One of my favorite candies, but I wish they would adjust the recipe a little. Since it has gelatin in it, its not vegan friendly, and so I can no long buy it in the U.S.
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Starbursts are a really juicy, flavorful and fruity candy to eat. If you’re lazy like me and you don’t like peeling wrappers off of each one, the starbursts minis are just as good!
Tyler E.
Escanaba, MI
Love starburst! Of course my favorite colors are the pink and red. They are chewy but not so much that they keep me from wanting to eat them and of course are super juicy!
Kerry M.
Greenville, SC
Classic. Nostalgic. Apparently being able to unwrap these in your mouth with your tongue means you're a good kisser, if you believe things people tell you in high school.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?