BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tracy H.
Omaha, NE
Starburst is my favorite candy. I love the cherry and the strawberry the best but they are all good. Only thing I hate is how they sometimes stick to my teeth.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My top favorite Candy in the world asides from any other gummy Candies that I love. I will always come back to this Candy and it just a simple, delicious candy.
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Love this y chewy it taste really good I like,orange,red,pink and yello a lot but at the end I end up eating every flavor good size package I yummy yummy yummy
RainbowCakkes C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love starburst they are so chewy and delious. Whenever I see people that have starburst I plead them to give me some all the time.My favorite is the pink one.
angela c.
My go to treat when my sweet tooth kicks in. they are absolutely delicious (well i like the pink and red). so juicy and chewy. sometimes I'm reluctant to share.
Ashley P.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love starburst. And so design my 3 year old daughter. Only problem is it chewy so it gets stuff in children's teeth and all that sugar. Cavity city
Amy L.
Brownsville, WI
This has got to be one of my favorite chewy candies. I have to eat them in order from least favorite saving my most favorite for last...although I like them all
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Love these starburst they are yummy don't really like the sour ones but other then them being yummy they can be a bit expensive and they get stuck on your teeth
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love that they have come out with different flavors and now you can buy them unwrapped which is nice because sometimes it is a pain to unwrap each one.
Ophelia S.
Starburst are very addicting chewy gooey snacks. They're small but full of a lot of flavor. I usually prefer the red ones, but I could definitely eat them all.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?