BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Michelle l.
Canton, OH
Well to start off, the pink one is definitely my all time favorite but honestly they're all delicious. If you have never had them, I suggest you try them asap!!
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
Who doesn't love starbursts?! They're so fun and easy to throw a few in your purse. I try not to eat tons because they're packed with sugar, but few can refuse!
Brenda G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Starburst make your mouth so watery that you are able to taste the flavor right away! They are chewable and that is what makes them more enjoyable! I love them!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My top favorite Candy in the world asides from any other gummy Candies that I love. I will always come back to this Candy and it just a simple, delicious candy.
mariann m.
Awesome little candies. my favorite flavor is cherry. i could eat a hundred of them... but then i would get sick lol, but they're still pretty awesome and yummy!
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I've always liked starburst ever since I was a kid. I make sure we give them out every year on halloween. They're super fruity, and fragrant. Love the flavors.
Mia P.
fullerton, Ca
These are so addicting. One of my favorite type of candy. i love how there are so many different types of flavors. The sour starburst and tropical are the best!
Rosa S.
San Antonio, TX
I love the original starburst. I have to eat them in a certain order. I start off by eating the orange, lemon, cherry and strawberry-the best flavor for last.
Tracy H.
Omaha, NE
Starburst is my favorite candy. I love the cherry and the strawberry the best but they are all good. Only thing I hate is how they sometimes stick to my teeth.
Rian C.
They are chewy but juicy and fun to chew, fun to stack and play with and mold in your hands, etc. They're just an all around really fun and great tasting candy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?