BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
nicole s.
The best on the go snack !!! i love these candies. not to sweet not that plain. all their flavors are to die for. especially when they come in packages this size
Mary B.
Brunswick, ME
This is the best candy ever. when I was in school I used to keep it in my backpack and eat it during class. definitely a kind of candy for me on valinetines day!
Ashaunti D.
Punxsutawney, PA
I love these! They a a great fruity,chewy,flavorful snack. I always buy these when I want a fruity but not to sugary snack. They arwnkost certainly affordable. I normally have at least five every two weeks. They are so delicious, I'm not sure if it's just me burning obsessed!
hydia s.
I love starburst very fruity sweet and addictive. These are my all-time favorite candy.! Always such good flavor and I love how juicy they are! They now make the mini ones that you don't even have to unwrap! Delicious!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
I like the taste in the original flavors. The bits are small and last long if you let them melt in your mouth. I like how they travel easy (don't melt or go bad) so I can keep a few in my purse. Handy if I get a cough or want to change the taste in my mouth.
Melissa S.
jacksonville, NC
I love that they made a package with just the red ones in it. they do stick to your teeth.if my kids eat all the red ones out of the package i guess orange is my next choice.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starbursts everyone loves starbursts!!!! They are probably one of the top selling candies and for GOOD reason!!! The four flavors are awesome and tasty!!!! My favorite has to be the pink color!!!!!
Bri T.
Lexington, GA

Whoa, I just got this in the mail and was amazed at the sheer size of the container that they came in. But I was concerned that the bag would be mostly full of air, but once I opened it I was surprised to see that the bag was mostly full of candy and not air! Good buy, fully recommended.
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the fact that they are making these in more variations now and the fact that you can purchase all reds in a bag.Really like the new acai berry flavor also.
Amy L.
Brownsville, WI
This has got to be one of my favorite chewy candies. I have to eat them in order from least favorite saving my most favorite for last...although I like them all
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?