BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tamarra E.
Greensboro
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst Original Fruit Chews are my favorite basic flavors candy. The big bags are nearly 4 dollars. My favorites are the strawberry 🍓 and the cherry 🍒
Melissa E.
Wellsburg, IA
I could so easily eat a whole package while playing my favorite games. I will sit and unwrap and eat while I am playing. Before I know it the whole package is gone!!
Fiona A.
Red Hill, PA
These are one of my favorite candies. I love the fruity burst of flavor. I like putting the yellow lemon flavor and pink strawberry flavor together to make lemonade.
Natalie K.
Belen, NM
These are my favorite candy they are so yummy and sweet. I would eat them all the time if I could ! What I love the most is you can find this yummy treat any where !
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I enjoy how strong the flavor is in this candy. Nice and juicy once you get it chewed a little. A little too hard and first but if you keep on chewing it is worth it.
stephanie h.
Massillon, OH
I actually have a bag of these sitting in my kitchen right now. I do not really have a favorite flavor. I basically just reach into the bag and pull one or two out.
Aavianna S.
Winchester, VA
I love starbust and they are chewey and fruity ond these and jolly ranchers are the one of the only candys i eat. I just love starbusts they are number one candy.
Katelyn M.
My all time favorite candy. Red and yellow are my favorite ones. But there all so good! You can also make little chains with the wrappes. So that's always fun:)
Lauren P.
I remember saving my money as a kid to buy Starburst from the store. Now, as an adult, I still find myself picking them up more often than I probably should admit.
denise f.
One of my favorite candies. Great for people who do not like chocolate or are allergic to it.
Less messy or sticky on your hands than gummy bears or skittles.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?