BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Belinda M.
Lubbock, TX
I love starburst. When I was a fruity snack, this is what I go to. The pink ones are the best! My daughter and I fight over the pink ones when there are only a few in the bag!
Coy P.
London, KY
A favorite at my house. Love the original flavors. I like the others but the originals never let you down. They are so full of flavor and great to have with you on a car trip.
Mayra p.
Hemet, CA
Starburst are my go to candy when I go to a theme park,shopping or simply hanging out. These are so amazing and sweet I love them . The texture and flavor are just perfect .
Lauren B.
Troutville, VA
I love starburst. They don't melt, they're full of flavor, delicious! They are my go-to candy. I especially love the new mini unwrapped starburst... but I eat too many!
Jillian B.
Brunswick, OH
I love Starbursts, but only the pink/red flavors. When they came out with the red pack, I was in heaven. The only downside is when you can feel them sticking to your teeth :(
jasmine b.
Curwensville, PA
I love starburst they taste amazing and fruity and i would eat them everyday if i could. i have loved these things since i was little i would recommend them to all my friends
Madison B.
All the best flavors packed in one! It's so tasty and just amazing! I cant believe they finally made the best flavors in on package! All the berrys are the best and most juicy
Marion A.
Quakertown, PA
I like these fruity chewy candy. they work very well when you are looking to pop a few in your mouth but the rest stay clean in the wrapper. MY favorite ones are the red ones
Seneca T.
Napa, CA
This give u a little party in your mouth when u eat them. They are so good. And they are perfect for keeping next to you when u game! For a little snack that packs flavor!
andrew s.
San Pedro, CA
First off, starburst are great. greater than anything you can name. they are juicy, they are sweet. they are delicious, i love starburst, and i will always eat them, a lot.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?