BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tathyana P.
Nyack, NY
I love to eat these sometimes but its not really something to rant about, I mean yeah its good tasting candy and thats it. Sometimes I hate when they get stuck in my back teeth.
Jalyn W.
Jacksonville, FL
The yellow is my favorite. They're super juicy and super affordable! They should have blueberry ones though. That would bring a nice flavor kick to the pouch. Don't you think?
Tamra D.
Petal, MS
The flavors are for everyone. But it think the best of them all is the orange. It seemd to have a longggg lasting flavor and reminds me of a ice cream dreamsicle. Oh, so yummy.
Camille S.
Albany, CA
This is my absolute favorite candy, all the flavors taste really good, I like how they are each wrapped in their own individual package. Only warning is that they are addicting!
Krystal F.
Lafayette, LA
One of my favorite candies, and definitely my favorite fruit flavored candy. If you haven't tried them, you must be Patrick Star, because you're definitely living under a rock.
Christie F.
Magna, UT
I love Starburst. The FaveReds pack is my favorite because I love the cherry and strawberry the best of all. I go to the bulk candy section and just pick out those two flavors.
Kayla H.
Amherstdale, WV
I love this things! All favors are amazing and are full of flavor ! They make your taste buds go crazy as you chew on every little piece . I could eat these all day everyday!
Mayra p.
Hemet, CA
Starburst are my go to candy when I go to a theme park,shopping or simply hanging out. These are so amazing and sweet I love them . The texture and flavor are just perfect .
Coy P.
London, KY
A favorite at my house. Love the original flavors. I like the others but the originals never let you down. They are so full of flavor and great to have with you on a car trip.
jasmine b.
Curwensville, PA
I love starburst they taste amazing and fruity and i would eat them everyday if i could. i have loved these things since i was little i would recommend them to all my friends
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?