BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
deanna h.
Been eating them since I was a kid love the chewy taste and flavors they have it helps with my sweet tooth when wanting something sweet and something fast to have
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Starburst are good if you want to eat one piece of candy and not want another one. They are soo sweet! If I eat more than one or two my stomach hurts. Definitely a candy for children.
Iliana W.
Lancaster, CA
Very juicy can eat them almost everyday. Favorites are thee tropical and the berries. And those funny commercials makes them more attractive. But really what makes Starburst so JUICY ?
Danielle G.
Keezletown, VA
I love these candies! So perfect for a quick sweet fix! And it takes a little longer to eat them, since you have to unwrap them, so not as easy to binge eat :)
Sharon S.
Everett, WA
I like Starburst. My kids love Starbursts. Every time we go to the grocery store they always ask for a pack, I think the like them because they can have some and save some for later.
sasha d.
These are one of my favorites. They are colorful, fruity, and juicy. My favorite would have to be the pink and red. They are a great candy, however, they can get stuck on your teeth.
Samantha V.
Yonkers, NY
This has been my favorite candy since I was little. I can't just have one. I personally only like the original flavors, not a fan of the tropical or anything else. But great taste
Emily S.
I love the assorted bags of candy! You get a little bit of everything. It especially comes in handy when you can't make a decision on what type of candy you want
Joe F.
Royal Oak , MI
By far my favorite candy! It is so good especially if you are dry mouth. I like to eat 5 at a time all different colors and just enjoy the juicy flavor. Best snack to snack on!
Rachel M.
I love starburst. They are a great chewy candy. I of course love the pink and red ones the best and then the yellow are next. I never eat the orange flavor, just not my favorite.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?