BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
kelsey g.
Belvidere , Tn
Very good. If you haven't tried it already, roast one on an open fire. I know it sounds crazy, but it is delicious! Makes it warm and chewy yet crunchy on the outside!
Ana R.
Mcallen, TX
Great candy to eat to satisfy that sweet tooth. The flavors are so good and when you eat it it's so juicy I love it. I don't think I can ever say I didn't like these.
Mario A.
Eastvale , Ca
So glad that they came out with the pack of all red flavors, all of the flavors are great and tis a really great snack to take along anywhere or just if you're in the mood for something sweet
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
So in love with starburst! I love the yellow and orange ones they're just so citrusy and very fruity! These are a really good snack to grab when going to the movies.
Aimee M.
Easton, PA
I love the Fave Reds pack, or the Berries pack. I recently discovered the starburst unwrapped mini pouch! If only they could make a fave red one! Because who really likes yellow or orange?
Katia D.
Bay Shore, NY
When preparing for my annual Halloween or needing a treat for my sweet tooth, the variety pack is one of my favorites to purchase. Very inexpensive for the amount of candy in each package.
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
How could anyone give these a C >.< I love these, I just had some yesterday. They're juicy, delicious and they come in so many flavors. I like the red ones the best.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Theses candies are seriously so smooth and delicious !!! I truly recommend this to anyone who love candies I just have to have a pack of these at home very good pricing !! Definetly love and my family does also.
Klar K.
Rockville, MD
Starbursts haven't changed the formula in years, for good reason. Pick a favorite few flavors and hunt through the pack for them. Then give the bad ones (like there are any) to your friends
Abby B.
Apollo, PA
StarBurt's have so many yummy flavors now, but the pink and red will always be my fave. (:I remember as a child always trying to get the wrapper off with just my tongue, anyone else? haha.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?