BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brittany s.
Perrin, TX
Starburst are one of my favorite candies. They come in a variety of flavors. Alot of people don't like the yellow ones, but I eat it with a red or pink one and it is the best! :) seriously try it!
Eric H.
Fort Recovery, OH
I think Starburst are one of the worst candy out there. I just do not like their flavor. The texture is also kind of weird. I would not recommend to anyone even though a lot of people like them
Emily P.
Eagan, MN
Starbursts taste so good. I love how they have so many different flavors. The candies make my mouth water and each time I chew it's a juicy taffy-like treat. I definitely will keep buying Starburst.
Christina S.
I love these they are so flavorful and become so juicy as you chew them! I also think they are great because the orange really tastes like an orange; it does not have the fake flavor taste.
Angela H.
Highland , CA
Without BOTh pockets full of starbursts I'd never be able to make it through class! They're easy and they taste solo yummy. I have a hard time sharing with my classmates!
aspyn m.
Bakersfield, CA
Best candy ever. Great fruity flavor wish they had more flavors to enjoy! My go-to candy when craving sweets! Only problem is sticking to filllings and braces! Other thanthat absolutely amazing!
marlo s.
Southampton, NJ
Starbursts are definitely my favorite fruit-flavored snack. They're full of flavor and affordable at practically every store! I love starburst. They don't melt, they're full of flavor, delicious! They are my go-to candy. I especially love the new mini unwrapped starburst... but I eat too many!
Brittany E.
Virginia Beach, VA
Starburst is one of my favorite candies to enjoy on the road. Though all the flavors are mouth-watering, the lemon and orange ones are by far my favorite. Its a classic treat that cant be beat.
Maria G.
Doral, FL
Starburst are tasty chewy candies I just can't get enough of, not super sweet so you don't get tired of them or so dull that you won't even bother,I love all the flavors, specially the pink ones
Whitney A.
My favorite!!! I am a teacher, so whenever I go to the store I pick up a bag of starburst for my students!! They absolutely love them also! I am constantly buying starburst for home and school!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?