BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Lesly M.
South El Monte, CA
What can I say starburst!!!they are delicious the way they melt in their mouth .I love the strawberry and just talking about it makes me want to go get some.Bye I need to go to the store starburst here I come.❤❤❤
Maria F.
I love love the original chewable ones! They're so good, I usually take them to work or school and eat while the professor lectures. I feel like I always smell really good because all I do is eat them all day.
Millie Q.
Duffield, VA
I love the new Starburst flavors, they are incredible. My favorites are Redrasberry and blackberry. These Candy's are so fun to eat and they will make you smile!
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
I hate chewing gum and as a smoker if i can't smoke i like to have something i can pop in my mouth for those times. That would be Starburst. Love the flavors....
Lizett E.
Simi Valley, CA
These are great for halloweentime! They're delicious and small, easy to grab a handful to hand out to trick or treaters. Or even for a small one candied snack :)
Kristen S.
Starburst is one of my favorite candies when I'm in the mood for something fruity sweet. The tropical flavors are the best. It gets stuck in my teeth sometimes though. Starburst is a "sometimes food" for sure.
Stephanie S.
Hackensack, NJ
Absolutely loovveeee this candy! must say its the best I've had! my favorite is the pink straberry! i cant get enough! they're really chewy and full of flavors!
Crystal R.
Another great fruity candy that generation after generation love. it has many different fruit flavor to choose from and the best for me is the pink one. I believe that is the strawberry flavor. inexpensive also
Moe T.
Naples, FL
Every time I see these candies in the store I always buy one reds are the best but the pinks are juicy and they feel like they have juice in them but they don't
Shannon D.
Grove City, OH
Admittedly, I am a candy addict, but my absolute favorite is the Fiesta flavored StarBurt's. Just awesome from start to finish (Except the strawberry pineapple which reminds me too much of Redbull with Vodka).
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?