BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
Just finished off a bag of these! The only problem I've ever encountered is one old bag where they were hard as rocks, but that's the stores fault for not taking them off the shelves!!
Jaclyn C.
Weatogue, CT
Starburst has always been one of my favorite non-chocolate candy items. It's the classic go to at the movies. I prefer the original flavors to any of the tropical or new flavors that have come out. Just perfect.
Tony T.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow where do I start starburst candie are one of the most ingenious idea ever who ever thought of squeezing such explosive flavor in such a little cube should be running this country Starburst for president 2016
Mark A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Starburst Original Fruit Chews are always bursting with flavor provided by the multitude of flavors that are fruit related many of which i have not tried before.
Christina  J.
Cordova, TN
I have loved starburst since I was a little girl. They are so flavorful! My oldest daughter loves them too. Any time she gears me unwrapping one, she runs over and says "burst please".
Lesly M.
South El Monte, CA
What can I say starburst!!!they are delicious the way they melt in their mouth .I love the strawberry and just talking about it makes me want to go get some.Bye I need to go to the store starburst here I come.❤❤❤
vannavanna c.
Rio Grande City, TX
Juicy tasty flavors so intense it makes you want more! I love all the surprising flavors you get from each different color ..... and leaves a sweet smell behind.
Nuvia M.
Corona , NY
I absolutely love this candy! Ever since I was I child I really enjoyed starburst.. brings back good old memories. I love the new flavors they have out, but I have to admit tropical startBurt's are my favorite!! :)
Daniela R.
I love how they are chewy and very fruity! Every candy is chocolate now and it's nice to chew on something fruity other than gum! My favorite pack of flavors is the tropical pina colada starburst. What is yours?
Ashley F.
Starburst have to be my first choice when I have a sweet tooth! I always have these in my house. They are great for any occasion, especially stuffing Easter eggs!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?