BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Roshelle W.
Portland, OR
All flavors of Starburst are good. You can only describe them as good and great. Chewy & flavorful, and a stick takes longer than 3 minutes to eat in comparison of a chocolate candy bar.
Brittany A.
I love the pink Starbursts. They are easily my favorite flavor. Having them individually wrapped is super handy, and its nice to have a variety of flavors in each bag.
Miranda C.
Dayton, OH
I absolutely love how they taste! The pink and red are my favorites but I also feel like it takes to much time to open each one individually and is a waste of paper!
Amanda T.
Scott Twp, PA
I love starbursts! They are great since they have a variety of different flavors. I always turn to these if I want something sweet but not in the mood for chocolate.
Elizabeth R.
Ventura, CA
These candy are so good when you want to try something amazingly fruity and delightfully sweet. I always ate this during my pregnancy and they were very satisfying :)
shanowa l.
Yatahey, NM
Starburst are a delicious choice of candy, to me this beats out all the rest. I love how its very juicy and soft. They are great for sharing with friends and family.
Christine S.
I REALLY wish they would make a bag of JUST the pink (strawberry) starbursts. I don't like the rest of the flavors and end up throwing them away....waste of money.
Rachel G.
Louisville, KY
LOVE these!! My hubby is not too big on chocolate (I LOVE IT LOL). But these are a great alternative when we want something sweet to share. Yummy! Pink is my fave!
azayahiza
El Paso, TX
Love love love these candies lets face it not everybody is a chocolate fanatic so this is a great option to have if you're craving something sweet just be careful specially with the skittles they can become addicting
Jeannette G.
South Gate, CA
I love eating this whenever i feel like chewing something, i love the red and pink ones they're my favorite, just don't like that they get stuck on my back teeth haha
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?