BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sally Z.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
One of the best candies, tastes so great. The best flavors are the red ones which is why I love that StarBurt's sells the Red Rave packs that only has the red flavors.
Jessica J.
Anaheim, CA
I enjoy eating these all day...I love all the flavors...I always have a stash of these hidden in a drawer from my daughter...I grab a pack and throw it in my purse lol
Damaris A.
Hammond, IN
Starbursts are the best!! They are great for when you are home alone or just pigging out for the day. They are one of things that you don't need but you really want it.
Dakota L.
Lancaster, KY
I am so in love with the different kinds of starburst. I will always try the new flavors that come out. I cannot exactly explain with is my all time favorite. But who does not like starburst.
Michele H.
Columbus , OH
I love starburst, they are one of my favorite candies. I particularly like the tropical flavors. I would love to see sour starburst or something with smoothie flavors.
Stacey P.
Starburst have been around since I was a child, and being a child of the 80s, a lot of candy has disappeared.
I loved starburst then and I love them now.
They are so juicy and make you feel good with their burst of flavor!
Alexandra M.
Gah one of the best candies out there! They make my mouth water just thinking of them. They have a wide variety of flavors and all of them are so satisfying and yummy.
Desiree M.
Elizabeth, NJ
These are a great snack for me whenever I'm on the road and whenever I go to the movies. There are so many different flavors that are just so delicious, but nothing beats the original kind.
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
I love how chewey they are I love the taste especially the lemonade and cherry and grape I'm 23 years old and I can't get enough of them my boys can get enough either we always have some home or in the car I just love them
Gladys G.
Oceanside, CA
These candies are great! they are very chewy and come in a variety of flavors! They are affordable and a fun candy to share with friends. You get a lot for the price.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?