BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
I love Starburst I mean who doesn't right
everyone has there own favorite colors from
the pack, my favorite ones are the red, pink, and purple.
there just simply amazing..
Katie H.
Camas, WA
I love them so much, one of my favorite candies. The orange one is definitely the best! I think that the flavor is good, not too artificial and they are the perfect candy to snack on at the movies.
vanessa l.
El Sobrante, CA
I think starburst is one of the best candies it comes in all different flavors and it's never unsatisfying always great for kids and adults and it doesn't ever cost too much you can also use them in alcohol or other fun creations
Riquel W.
Grand Prairie, TX
One of my favorites! I have always been a fan of starburst candy since I was a kid. I love all of the different flavors and prefer the original fruit chews over any other.
brandi b.
Philadelphia, PA
I was eating these babies from when i was 4 and 5 till now and still in love with them my dad used to buy me a big bag of starburst i would be so happy ♥ i love all the flavors from the original to the tropical kind they so good
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
I love starbursts there just so juicy and good and if you really put your mind to it you can get creative and maan the things you can make if you know what i mean ?!?! (;
Rebecca K.
Fayetteville, NC
These are a classic chewy candy,and 9 times out of 10 I go for a chewy candy. Sometimes they can be hard so keep them in a warmer spot (like your kitchen) to prevent that.
nitsa W.
Charlotte, NC
Omg this is a candy that is well known in our household. this is always on the snack list for the weekends. my kids love it and me and my husband always laugh at the comicals because we always say how do they make it so juicy lol
Ruby T.
Minneapolis, MN
I have always ate these as a child and now into my adulthood years, They always come up with new flavors and its a classic candy that has been around for years, you can never go wrong with star bursts, I love them and so do my kids!
Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
I love the tropical starburst! the chewy-ness is great, i used to keep some in my purse instead of gum :) the only flavor i hate is banana...otherwise these are delicious!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?