BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Michelle L.
Newport News, VA
I love starburst, I have some sitting in a mason jar right now! They are perfect if you have a dry mouth too. Tip: At walmart, they sell huge bags for $5. Thank me later c;
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
I love Starburst I mean who doesn't right
everyone has there own favorite colors from
the pack, my favorite ones are the red, pink, and purple.
there just simply amazing..
Casandra D.
I fell in love with Starburst original when I was young! I'm probably one of the rare people who Love them all! I never leave out any or give them away I eat every last 1!
nitsa W.
Charlotte, NC
Omg this is a candy that is well known in our household. this is always on the snack list for the weekends. my kids love it and me and my husband always laugh at the comicals because we always say how do they make it so juicy lol
Nina L.
Brunswick, OH
I got a big bag of these on Halloween 2015. My favorite flavors are the lemon and cherry together. the other flavors are great too. Starburst is my favorite taffy candy.
brandi b.
Philadelphia, PA
I was eating these babies from when i was 4 and 5 till now and still in love with them my dad used to buy me a big bag of starburst i would be so happy ♥ i love all the flavors from the original to the tropical kind they so good
Katie H.
Camas, WA
I love them so much, one of my favorite candies. The orange one is definitely the best! I think that the flavor is good, not too artificial and they are the perfect candy to snack on at the movies.
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
I love starbursts there just so juicy and good and if you really put your mind to it you can get creative and maan the things you can make if you know what i mean ?!?! (;
Ruby T.
Minneapolis, MN
I have always ate these as a child and now into my adulthood years, They always come up with new flavors and its a classic candy that has been around for years, you can never go wrong with star bursts, I love them and so do my kids!
Ashley C.
El Cajon, California
Chewy but hard, these little fruit squares have always been a favorite (except the pesky yellow ones!!). They're delicious and my go-to candy when I want something fruity
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?