BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Annie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Starburst are the greatest! I love all the flavors, but PINK is my all time favorite. I wish I could buy a pack with just all pink ones! I really enjoy the gum that Starburst recently came out with too!
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I have been buying these for years! My family loves them. They have the best flavors, some sweet, some tangy, all chewy! They stay fresh too. I always have them in my candy dish!
Kiki C.
Memphis
My kids love these. They like any kind of flavor they come in. I don't like the way they stick to your teeth. I must admit though they are very flavorable. I love the pink ones.
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
This brings so many childhood memories I would always buy them at the corner store right before going to school. I love starburst they taste amazing! I love the pink one
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
I do love this candy but it got me sick a week ago but I think it's because I was feeling a little bad. But I can never get sick of them they taste so good when you want something sweet but not to heavy.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are so juicy and delicious. I can eat a whole pack in just a few minutes. The flavor is just so bold and tangy. I hope they come put with some exotic flavors in the future.
Brittany H.
Bath, PA
One of my favorite candies. I like them because all of the flavors are good and I usually don't like all of them but I do like all the starburst flavors. Unexplainabley juicey!
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Starburst are amazing , my favorite flavor's are cherry and strawberry . i like that the are not so hard like are chewy candy . And they taste amazing i love the fruity flavors.
kayla R.
Bend, OR
These little treats don't last long around here, even though the Orange ones are always the last ones in the pile, they too vanish quickly. Just be careful of your cavities! :)
Hailey R.
South Point, OH
It is a chewy candy! It is a real fruit juice infused flavor that is delicious! It is really cheap you can pick this up at any gas station and any grocery store like walmart!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?