BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
My all time favorite candy. i just absolutely love the flavors and sizes :)
I wished they would come out with some new flavors though, and spice things up just a bit!
Dawn S.
Starburst is amony my all time favorite candy! I like them all, but like most, my favorites are red and pink. Okay, now I want some. Off to the store I go.... lol
Mollie W.
Starbursts are delicious! I love that there are "themed" bags to buy with different flavors. They are perfect for roasting over a fire! The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes you get four of one color when you want all the colors!
haneen a.
Falls Church, VA
This is so nice to eat even though it is a little guee you can't help but enjoy it melting your mouth as you chew on amazing greatness everyone needs every once is a a while 😋😋😋😋😍
Ashley L.
Vancouver, WA
There are a bunch of flavors and almost all of them taste good. I also love playing with my candy by trying to unwrap it in my mouth or using the wrappers to make fashion pieces.
khalisha p.
These are a very good snack, they have wonderful flavors and also taste like the really deal. But they also have pork so won't be able to be a ten by someone who doesn't eat pork
Roland V.
I don't know what I can say about this heavenly fruitiness. Anytime I need a little bit of sugar this old friend is there to pick me up. Never get tired of those classic flavors.
Marissa G.
This is the best fruity candy out there I normally go to this first. I love how chewy it is. The red and pink are my favorite I just wish they sold them in a lot more places with just these two colors lol.
Shauna F.
Wayland, MI
I love just the original fruit chews. I love the colors and the flavors of each one! They are so good and even know I like all others I will always come back to the original.
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
I'm not a big fan of these. Don't get me wrong, I love starburst but these don't even taste remotely the same to me. On the upside, it is nice to not have to unwrap all of them!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?