BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
I have always loved starburst, Its hard not to eat the entire thing when I buy a package. The taste is really good and the candy is not too difficult to eat. Definitely a favorite.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love the chewing ones they don't get stike to my braces as much but they are easy to eat not like the other one they have where they always get stick 24/7 lol.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
... but they can get a little boring after awhile. I love how they are coming out with more flavors! However, no matter what, Starbursts are always juicy and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Bridget R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Juicy, Tasteful, and full of Flavor. Great little treats for kids and adults! Have fruity candy need then these candies are great. Chewy and soft, perfect combo.
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the most juicy contradiction. I really enjoy the tropical one because I love tropical fuits and i also like the sour one because i have some sour teeth :)
Autumn K.
This is one of my go to candies. I love the fruity flavors that the starBurt's have. The only thing that drives me nuts is peeling those pesky wrappers off haha!
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
I love the tropical flavors and then use the wrappers to make bracelets or challenge myself to peel the wrapper off with my mouth. Please tell me I'm not the only one who did that!!
Gabi D.
Goose Creek, SC
These are my go to candy. If I go to the store or into the gas station, I pick up some of these. So many flavors so you don't have to worry about the same taste over and over again.
Diana R.
Naples, FL
Love Starbursts everyone has a favorite color mines would have to be pink i always buy the pack just to eat the pink ones don't get me wrong they are all great but if i had to pick it would definitely be pink!
Savanna P.
Le Mars, IA
I love the original flavors. Pink and red <3 but I'm not sold on all the random flavors and mixes they have now but I can't knock them for trying to be creative.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?