BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Michele A.
Attleboro Fls, MA
I have been buying starburst candy since I was very little and it continues to be a favorite candy. I am partial to the strawberry ones but I like all the flavors.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
I always have starbursts at work.with so much flavor but small in enough to fill my sweet tooth craving. theres so many different flavors. the berry and tropical one are my favorite.
Melissa T.
Jackson, NJ
Love these and right now there are a great tear away coupon for them put that with Walgreens deal and people are walking out paying nothing for these great tasting candy.. DEAL!!!!
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
Starbursts come in a variety of flavors and are super easy to carry in your pocket or purse. They taste great and are extremely cheap. Great for holding you over until your next meal.
Alicia G.
I had these the other day and they are honestly my favorite candys because it has different flavor to which you won't get tired of eating them like a bag of chips
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love starburst but I'm the kind of person the can't buy a big bag because I end up eating all I love this candy I definitely recommend my favorite one is the pink
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the most juicy contradiction. I really enjoy the tropical one because I love tropical fuits and i also like the sour one because i have some sour teeth :)
Aly L.
The only colors I will eat are the pink and red. I always seem to get a bag that doesn't have many of either color. I will definitely be buying the all pink bag once I can find them!
leslie g.
Irvine, CA
BEST CANDY OUT THERE!
it melts in your mouth and the flavor lasts!
it makes your mouth watery and is very addicting!
you can take it anywhere you go!
i love it!
Kathy Y.
Fresno, CA
I love Starburst! Every time I eat one, I put another one in my mouth. I bought this at every stores there are! The price is affordable besides the big size at Target and Walmart.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?