BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love StarBursts! They have really strong, tasty tropical fruit flavors. Each candy is individually wrapped so they are great for parties and for sharing. They are definitely repurchase worthy.
Emily S.
Pittsfield, MA
Pink is the best. Orange is more of a palette cleanser. Yellow is for the edgy ones, the wild child. And red is the square. Everyone loves them. Even if you don’t want to admit it. You love the red.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
These bring back sooo many memories. I remember being about 6 or 7 having a loose tooth I was chewing one of these and my tooth came right out lol which didn't stop me I kept eating the rest of my candy
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love starburst products but for some reason these individually wrapped ones don’t taste as good as the ones in the long package. If you’re going to go for starburst get the ones in the long package.
Megan S.
Wickliffe, OH
How can you not love this little treats. They always will remind me of my childhood. I will always reach for one of these out of the candy jar when they are available. Perfect sweet tart and juicy flavor.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Stars burst are super delicious! They make your mouth water and I like all the flavors. Plus they come in packages of like 12 so that’s plenty for you and plenty to share. I’m all about sharing my candy
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
I love these so much, you can take them on the go and they are not expensive they are actually pretty cheap, good value and you can find them at any convenience store . I would recommend it to anyone
Deserae M.
Starburst are a favorite in my house. The have great flavors and very soft. I like to squish them first to make sure they are sofe. I cant eat them when they are hard. Plus i feel the loose there taste as well if there hard.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
The candy that can transport me back to making weird gambling like trades in the middle school cafeteria. A great candy that I've enjoyed for the last decade or so. Definitely worth the buy of any size!
Amber G.
Newton
These are great items for holidays for the kids, and for a dollar a box you can't go wrong.  I like to pick them up and have them on hand for when we have family movie nights in our home
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?