BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alicia G.
I had these the other day and they are honestly my favorite candys because it has different flavor to which you won't get tired of eating them like a bag of chips
Michele A.
Attleboro Fls, MA
I have been buying starburst candy since I was very little and it continues to be a favorite candy. I am partial to the strawberry ones but I like all the flavors.
Tina T.
OMG starburst makes it so hard to stay on my diet lol I don't care i still love them and still will continue to eat them my favorite ones are the dragon fruit ones
Kara C.
West Palm Bch, FL
My all time favorite candy. I love the pack that's all red/pinks...those are the best ones. They have the funniest commercials too. I love everything about them.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Starbust it's a nice chewy candy with lots of flavor. My favorite Is the berries because I love sweet soft candy. I just don't like that it sticks to your teeth.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
Starbursts come in a variety of flavors and are super easy to carry in your pocket or purse. They taste great and are extremely cheap. Great for holding you over until your next meal.
Melissa S.
Flushing, NY
I think the people at starburst read my mind when they came out with the favorite reds. Cause I LOVE ALL THE REDS! They are the best flavors in my opinion :) The only downside of these is that having too much gets too sweet. But they areeee delicious!
Candi M.
Orange Park, FL
Starburst has to be the most addictive candy out there, you can't just have one. Once you get started you will for sure finish the whole pack in less than 10 minutes. Amazingly delish!
Brittany B.
I have recently been on a big starburst kick! They are perfect when you are craving something sweet because they are easy and you can just pop a few in your mouth!
Patricia C.
Coral Springs, FL
These are my all-time favorite candy every time it go to the store I have to get them. Like most people I only eat the red and pink so I was so happy when they brought out the reds packs
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?