BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mai Yer V.
Schofield, WI
These will be my all-time favorite candies! They are so juicy and come in a variety of flavors and you can get these anywhere! You can enjoy them by yourself or even better, share them with friends! Affordable as well and will definitely be buying these whenever I crave sweets!
Leakhena S.
Chewy sweet non chocolate candy. This candy reminds me of my childhood. My favorite flavor is lemon. It melts in your mouth without being too sticky. Tons of flavored.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy these for the pink and red ones alone. They are all good, though! Starburst is just a classic candy that is tasty, inexpensive and something most people enjoy!
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
I have love these candies ever sense I was younger. I am so glad they come in different kinds. I see them sell them in a lot of different stores. they are so yummy.
Lauryn M.
Livonia, MI
I love starburst they just taste so good! my favorites are the orange, cherry, and strawberry. I'm not really in the hard candies and such but these are some of my favorite sweet treats :)
Valarie S.
Starburst is a very tasty treat. When you are craving something sweet & fruity. They are inexpensive & last for a while unless you have a sweet tooth like mine. lol
Natalie B.
Lexington, KY
Juicy little fruity squares with their tiny paper wrappers...makes my mouth water just thinking about them! When I was a kid I remember hating the strawberry banana flavor...still do, kinda, but taste buds mature. :)
Angelica P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Although I love the flavors. I dislike knowing that I'm creating cavities as I chew on this delicious treat for minutes at a time. Love all the new spinoff flavors. None are disappointing and each bag is a bag of joy.
April W.
Dover, DE
As a friend calls them pieces of flavored wax! I don't care what you call them just don't miss me when they are being disbursed. They are tied with anything chocolate! If I want something fruity these are my go to!
Brittany S.
Hanahan, SC
I love Starburst. My favorite pack is the Fave Red just because I mostly eat those flavors out of the pack. But I love starburst they are one of my candy favorites.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?