BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jenny U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So chewy and so juicy..one of my favorites. The best flavor has to be the pink and red ones. The yellow is not so great but I can eat a whole bag of these in a day.
Jessica T.
Morgantown, Wv
I love starburst! So sweet and juicy. I could eat this whole bag in five minutes probably. Only downfall is they make your teeth feel disgusting after you eat them.
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
Love the flavors of these chewy little fruit squares. My favorite flavor are the lemon, orange and the strawberry. Once you start eating these you just can't stop, the flavors are so good.
Amy Z.
Starbursts are the best, but not many people want to share, and it's totally understandable! Each separate color with its own flavor just completes the candy goodness~!
Sheila R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Skittles and starburst are both sooo fruity and yummy ! they are so tiny but yet packed with a lot of flavor easy to keep in your pocket or in your purse on the go !
Jazmine G.
I love starburst a lot.me and my daughter fight over the pink ones and no one ever eats the yellow ones but all in all the are good candy not expensive and worth it.
Clarissa L.
Starburst are one of the best tasting candies ever, because almost all of it's flavors are delicious. The only thing i do not like is that they are slightly hard to chewy on first but other than that they are perfect.
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
I have love these candies ever sense I was younger. I am so glad they come in different kinds. I see them sell them in a lot of different stores. they are so yummy.
Tiffany H.
Triangle, VA
Love love Starburst... The pink ones are the best. This is a good candy to have handy at your desk throughout the day. And they are fun too share with co-workers.
Brittany S.
Hanahan, SC
I love Starburst. My favorite pack is the Fave Red just because I mostly eat those flavors out of the pack. But I love starburst they are one of my candy favorites.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?