BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jenny U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So chewy and so juicy..one of my favorites. The best flavor has to be the pink and red ones. The yellow is not so great but I can eat a whole bag of these in a day.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
Starburst are delicious, well some colors. I personally don't like the red ones and I'm sure everyone can agree with me that the pink ones are by far the best in a regular pack of starBurt's
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love starburst, but only if they are super fresh. The flavors are all yummy in all of their varieties, but if they get hard fairly quickly. I do love them though!
Ashley S.
UK
These sweets are my all time favorite , always liked them but you struggle to find them in shops really anymore, but when i do find them i buy a few at a time to make sure I'm stocked up!
Sheila R.
Virginia Beach, VA
Skittles and starburst are both sooo fruity and yummy ! they are so tiny but yet packed with a lot of flavor easy to keep in your pocket or in your purse on the go !
T'jork H.
Medina, OH
These are amazing, I don't feel like I'm going to gain 10 pounds eating them because I have a horrible sweet tooth and of course one is not enough lol. Go to candy!
Karmen M.
IXONIA, WI
Love them! There are so many flavors and varieties so there's something for whatever mood I'm in at the moment. My favorite are probably the tropical, the flavors are so light and fruity.
Jazmine G.
I love starburst a lot.me and my daughter fight over the pink ones and no one ever eats the yellow ones but all in all the are good candy not expensive and worth it.
Can't get enough of the originals!! Full of flavor and would make a brilliant treat for anyone no matter what age! There even better for kids without the artificial colours and flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?