BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alisha W.
Anniston, AL
One of my favorite fruity candies. While I do still love the original flavors, I was very happy when they started selling the tropical flavors and the berry flavors.
Karmen M.
IXONIA, WI
Love them! There are so many flavors and varieties so there's something for whatever mood I'm in at the moment. My favorite are probably the tropical, the flavors are so light and fruity.
Jade O.
Hudson, FL
Absolutely love Starburst! All of the flavors taste really good mixed together too. I wish they put more pink ones in there. That's the only way it could get better!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love starburst, but only if they are super fresh. The flavors are all yummy in all of their varieties, but if they get hard fairly quickly. I do love them though!
April E.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I am so glad they came out with the reds only bag. If I buy the original I end up throwing the yellow ones away. The orange, pink, and red ones are delicious though.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG these are so delicious you can't chew just one. You have to chew several at a time to experience a combination of flavors. Before you know it they are all gone.
Laura V.
Compton, CA
Love the colors the flavors and the taste
My son also likes it only thing I hate it gets stuck on your teeth
Will try to not give my 4 year old too many at a time
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummmm. These are addictive. Sometimes the sugar in them can make my teeth hurt though. They are super cute to keep in a small clear bowl around the house for decoration and guests to help them selves to a little treat!
Allyson D.
Starbursts are loved by everyone. The fact that each bag has four different flavors to chose from makes them hard to dislike. I absolutely love starbursts, yellow and pink are my favorite!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?