BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Starbursts are great! The flavors are pretty strong and actually taste like what they say its supposed to be. I really like the lemon flavor it's very fresh and lively
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
Starbursts are perfect for a fruity snack on a summer day, or a great snack to take to the movies! They're great in so many settings! I enjoy the tropical flavors much more than the original.
Melanie P.
Elkhorn, NE
Oh my goodness talk about mouth watering candy! I can never get enough of these! If you haven't had them before, yet I don't know anyone who hasn't, you have to and I mean HAVE TO, try them!
Jackie S.
North port, FL
I love love love Starbusts, I love the berry ones the best. I like to buy the big bag of them, the Strawberry and Blueberry are the best imo. I love the chewiness and juiciness of them. YUM!
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Yassss tastee sooooo goooodd especially the pink one . i donot know the flavor
check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgA1Zh-IOlJaz8JVRowX6SA
Jennifer M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Star bursts are my favorite chewy fruity snack. I will never understand why they are individually wrapped though. It's not like I'm going to share them with anyone or save them for later....
Yuko S.
Louisville, KY
As far as I'm concerned, pink and red are the only flavors in the pack. Haha. Luckily, Starbursts has the Fave Reds bags in stores. I can get just my favorite flavors!!
Alison G.
Paterson, NJ
They're so good! its like a small rainbow in your mouth. the fact that it has so much variety to it is even better. Pink/strawberry has to be my favorite one so far :D
Jessica E.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are simply delicious! I've eaten starbursts for YEARS and I love that they always release new flavors that are just as delicious. By far my favorite hard candy out there! I would have to say that the original strawberry and lemon flavors are my favorite :)
Ana R.
Phoenix, AZ
Starbursts are the most amazing candy ever. the flavor on them is so intense, it literately makes your mouth water! this candy is great for kids and adults! Perfect for trick or treaters too!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?