BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
I don't know anyone who hates Starbursts. They're so simple but absolutely delicious. Whenever I have some extra change, I always make sure to run to the mini-mart near my apartment and buy some.
May F.
By far one of my favorite candy! I love the sweetness and the chewy texture. All the colors are great but I love the pink starburst the best. I can eat them everyday!
Olivia N.
Terre Haute, IN
Starburst are delicious! I love the different flavors! Yellow are my least favorite and the red and pink ones are my favorite. Sometimes it gets tedious though unwrapping all of the different candies. Starbursts are great!
Megan J.
Love starbursts! These are my go to snack food for road trips. They are just the right amount of chew, I don't feel like I am breaking my jaw to eat these and they don't stick to my teeth.
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
Starbursts are perfect for a fruity snack on a summer day, or a great snack to take to the movies! They're great in so many settings! I enjoy the tropical flavors much more than the original.
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love Starburst they come in so many different flavors and they all taste great. They are really juicy and chewy as well and come in different sizes and sized packets.
Jennifer M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Star bursts are my favorite chewy fruity snack. I will never understand why they are individually wrapped though. It's not like I'm going to share them with anyone or save them for later....
Faith H.
I love Starburst. The flavors are all delicious, although the red is my favorite, and they kick my sweet tooth after a few. Definitely one if my favorite treats to get.
denise r.
These are pretty good I usually pickmout the red ones lol but they are addicting you cant stop eating tem but sometimes you do get tired of them once you ate too many.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I love love love starburst! they are so juicey and have a wonderful taste. I like all of the flavors, and A great snack. It is easy to share or easy to save for later.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?