BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with starburst. Every piece is full of flavor and you can absolutely tell the flavor difference in each piece. It’s a really juicy candy and I buy them all the time when I go into 711
Brandi C.
The original Starbursts is the best candy! You can never go wrong with the original. The best flavors are strawberry (pink) & lemon (yellow). Definitely affordable anywhere you go & it’s available anywhere.
Kristen Michelle M.
Newalla, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite candy. Best taste and flavors ever. Packaging is bright easy to open and store. Repeat customer for this candy on occasion. Great for movie night too. Recommend to friends and family.
Ashley A.
Klamath Falls
Starburst Original fruit chews taste good but the flavors have always been the same. I guess you could say I had enough of those original flavors and have turned to the newer ones since they have come out.
Lynette R.
These are good. I still only go straight for the pink ones. The rest of the colors taste a little tangy in my opinion. These wouldn’t be the first candy I grab but when I have them they get the job done
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
The original starburst are amazing, as well as all of the other flavors that appeared after them! The flavor just bursts in your mouth! It makes my mouth water just thinking about them!10/10 recommend🤤
Addy N.
Rock Hall, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst is a name everyone has come to know and love. That traditional chewy candy has great texture and flavors. Plenty cheap with a vast variety you’ll never get tired of them, but your jaw might.
Bonnie L.
Starburst are a great chewy candy they have a variety of flavors to choose from. I don’t eat a lot of candy but when I do Starburst candies are one I go for. They are very reasonably priced and purchase worthy. You can find them anywhere, walmart, target, etc.
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love StarBursts! They have really strong, tasty tropical fruit flavors. Each candy is individually wrapped so they are great for parties and for sharing. They are definitely repurchase worthy.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
These bring back sooo many memories. I remember being about 6 or 7 having a loose tooth I was chewing one of these and my tooth came right out lol which didn't stop me I kept eating the rest of my candy
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?