BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kendra H.
Hart, MI
I love these candies! They come in many delicious flavors! I love the fave red packs. They have all the best flavors in them. This candy doesn't get stuck in my teeth but it's still chewy! They are sweet and juicy and so yummy!
Jamie M.
These are nice and chewy and have great fruity flavors. They're the perfect little size and the strawberry and lemon are my favorite! You can get a whole bunch for cheap.
Mandee K.
Farmington, MN
Starburst have been one of my faves since I was a kid. Especially the strawberry and lemon ones. I love that they have a variety of different flavors now. Like tropical.
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
I don't know anyone who hates Starbursts. They're so simple but absolutely delicious. Whenever I have some extra change, I always make sure to run to the mini-mart near my apartment and buy some.
Laprya J.
West Palm Beach, FL
Ever sunce my mom gave me one i haven't stopped eating them. They are the fruitiest, chewiest, and juiciest treats you could ever eat. And love to eat them while playing COD2..idk why though lol
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Starbursts...you can love them at any age. The best thing they've come out with are the FaveREDS collection. Seriously, has all the best flavors.
-Watermelon
-Strawberry
-Fruit Punch
-Cherry
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
These are a great candy to keep on hand. They work great as a breath mint, and an after supper sweet. I like the fact that they are individually wrapped so you can throw a couple in your purse and you have a treat on the go!
Chelsea H.
Edgewood, MD
I love starburst so much, I loved them even more when they came out with the Fav Reds pack which has all the red and pink colored starburst because they are my favorite.
Nicole B.
Starbursts are chewey, fruity squares that are so delish that they are addicting!

Have to be hands down one of my favorite halloween candies, I only wish the 'snack size' had more than just 2!
Ashley R.
Starburst is probably one of my favorite soft/chewy candies. I love the flavors they come in, and I love the wrappers! The bright vibrant colors are very cute as well.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?