BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
bianca m.
Clearwater
I love all flavors from original to fave red and tropical. They soft and chewing and I love them so much. I enjoy the easy package and the cute colorful wrapping paper in each bite size square.
Laprya J.
West Palm Beach, FL
Ever sunce my mom gave me one i haven't stopped eating them. They are the fruitiest, chewiest, and juiciest treats you could ever eat. And love to eat them while playing COD2..idk why though lol
Jamie M.
These are nice and chewy and have great fruity flavors. They're the perfect little size and the strawberry and lemon are my favorite! You can get a whole bunch for cheap.
Ashley R.
Starburst is probably one of my favorite soft/chewy candies. I love the flavors they come in, and I love the wrappers! The bright vibrant colors are very cute as well.
Kelli E.
Saint Cloud, FL
Always there when you need a sweet treat. Juicy, fruity and amazing. I've always been a huge fan of Starbursts. It is my go to sweet treat when my sweet tooth is aching.
Holly J.
N Kingstown, RI
Literally one of the best fruit flavored candies out there! The flavor is so jam packed in there leaving every single bite to be juicy and always leaving you wanting more
Gracie B.
Love these! So cute and chewy they are fantastic! These are the first treats I had after I got my braces taken off and they will continue to be one of my favorite treats.
Logan D.
Mmm love me some Starburst! Great snack to have for the movie, or just to have on the go. Nice to have a candy that comes single wrapped, so you can just stuff your pockets and be on your way..
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
I don't know anyone who hates Starbursts. They're so simple but absolutely delicious. Whenever I have some extra change, I always make sure to run to the mini-mart near my apartment and buy some.
carol V.
Gwinn, MI
I like that i can take a hand full and put in my pocket when i was at work and have that sweet candy i love the yellow and orange ones i loved to suck on them the are so good i had to have them on me as i shared all the time
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?