BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Julie S.
These little fruit bites have to be made from dragon tears, no way they taste this good from a factory with artificial flavors. Don't ask me how the dragon tears add flavor, I'm just certain they do.
Julian O.
Santa Rosa, CA
Can you say juicy. Theses little squares have so much great delicious flavor. It's impossible to pick a favorite flavor there all my favorite. WARNING HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. <3
Nicole L.
I get sick off of eating these things! The fruity flavors are my favorite; they're so juicy and flavorful. I've seen people use the wrappers to make purses and stuff. Haha.
Alycia L.
Merrimac, MA
Starbursts are one of my favorite candies because there are a bunch of different flavors and things and they're in almost every store I go in. I don't eat them much but when I do, I cant stop. LOL
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
I love starburst they are packed full of flavor and they have many different flavors to choose from! The pink ones are my all time favorite but they all taste amazing! 👌🏼👌🏼
Deanna M.
Starburst's are a soft chewy candy that comes in many flavors. I personally like the yellow ones. These candies are great to stick in a purse or backpack for a small snack!
Daisy M.
Avondale, AZ
I feel like a kid when i eat starburst. I grew up eating these and would always eat the pink one first then red. They were my favorite colors.
What is your favorite color?
Naomi C.
El Paso, TX
Who doesn't love starburst?!?!!? Every flavor is good and nothing tastes too artificial. If you haven't already tried them go now cause you, my friend, are missing out!!!
Ryan S.
Wilmington, DE
I love STARBURST. Once I open a pack it is hard to stop me from eating the entire package of them. PINK & RED are my fave, the yellow and orange ones you can give away to someone less fortunate who can't afford their own starburst.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts are one of my favorite candies for sure. I will eat a whole pack by myself and not share. They are truly chewy, fruity and juicy. I love the yellow and red ones.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?